Sunday, October 21, 2007

Weary

It's tough to be me.

A few people have asked why I don't update this blog more often. The fact is, it's tough when you're as busy as I am. I have to update Paul Thurrott's Supersite for Windows, Paul Thurrott's Supersite for Windows Blog, Paul Thurrott's WinInfo and Paul Thurrott's Internet Nexus daily. On top of that, I have Paul Thurrott's Grass To Cut, Paul Thurrott's xBox to play, and Paul Thurrott's Wife's Mac to maintain.

Like I said, it's tough to be me.

It all leaves precious little time to head over to this secret corner and converse with you folks, particularly since I'm not making any money from this site.

But soon, I may be shutting down the Nexus. After all, I'm only one man (even if I do have unnaturally huge hands). That should give me more time to spend on this site, which is more of a hobby, obviously.

So stay tuned. I'll post my exclusive thoughts on all the latest tech news right here very soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey FPT, how about a review of Leopard, due out this Friday. A good, non-biased, comparison with Vista is in order. Obviously.

Anonymous said...

FPT - Thanks for the update. I feel your pain and would just like to extend a thanks to you for the time you put into this lovely little slice of the Internet. Your whitty, even-keeled, non-biased content makes any delays between postings a tough to face, but as they say, good things come to those who wait. Obviously.

Anonymous said...

FPT, the links need fixed.. zoinks!