Sunday, January 4, 2009

Rumors In The Cloud

It's been a rough week around here. But now that my Zune is finally up and running and I can listen to VanHalen once more, I'm ready to start thinking about MacWorld again.

Hmmmm.

There. I'm done.

I won't give credence to any of the rumors being passed around the by the iCabal: You know them already: New Mac Mini. An expansion of the failed MobileMe program to include more programs in "the cloud". A new hobbled laptop that doesn't even include 23 different memory card readers like my beloved Lenovo. A netbook. An iPhone nano. Oh, and a pony.

None of this is going to happen, obviously*. Even if it does, it will pale in comparison to anything Microsoft has available, or will have available soon with Windows Vista 2.5 Windows 7.


* You might notice that I've tried to break myself of the habit of using the word "obviously". Obviously** it's not as easy as it looks.

** D'Oh!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol just found this blog, its awesome!