- Steve Jobs is a marketing genius, but a failure as a human being.
- Steve Jobs has nothing to do with the great products Apple makes, but hawks them well to unsuspecting rubes who fawn at his feet.
- Without the designers at Apple around him, Steve Jobs would be nothing more than a whiny little wannabe artist and college dropout, consigned to the dustbin of history.
- Steve Jobs has lied about his health repeatedly, both to his shareholders and his customers. His illness has clearly kept him from participating in the day-to-day operations of Apple for some time now.
- Steve Jobs contributes very little to the actual design of Apple products, the programming of their software, or the implementation of their marketing plans.
Therefore, Apple is nothing without Steve Jobs.