Friday, June 22, 2007

myPhone

As I revealed in an EXCLUSIVE! story on Paul Thurrott's Internet Nexus, I do plan on purchasing an iPhone. Obviously.

Never mind that my massive fingers won't be able to work the lilliputian keyboard (have I mentioned that I have huge hands, Steve?), or that the thing's just ridiculously overpriced, or that I already have about 50 phones courtesy of my friends at Microsoft that run the clearly superior Windows Mobile operating system.

I have to have some credibility when I write my article for the Supersite for Windows (the most popular Windows website in the known universe) saying what a piece of useless overpriced crap it is. Someone has to serve as a foil to that uptight Walt Mossberg. It may as well be me.

In the meantime, you can check out my EXCLUSIVE story over on the Nexus. You won't want to miss it!

No comments: