- "Using the iPhone on the GSM/EDGE network may be like having a really powerful computer on dial up."
- "Whether you want music, email, web surfing or business files, our phones will download everything faster."
- "Concerned about coverage? I think you’ll see that we are comparable or better than all other carriers. Let me show you the map on our Power Network Coverage Tool to verify your coverage area."
- "We have many handsets that are MP3 players."
- "You want to have music with your phone? Let me show you the new Upstage or the Fusic II."
- "Any music phone from Sprint lets you download songs instantly – out of thin air."
- "Are you sure 4G or 8G is enough storage for you? To give you a comparison, most iPods/MP3 players hold 40 to 60Gigs or more."
- "The Upstage takes external mini-disks for unlimited storage."
- "Sure we have less expensive phones than the iPhone. The MotoQ, for example, is only $79 and is an MP3 player, PDA, camera, mobile internet device, and of course, a phone."
- "Most current Smartphones have secure email necessary for business functionality. "
- "The iPhone uses Yahoo and Mac email which is not secure. "
- "[iPhone] has a non-replaceable battery. "
- "[iPhone] offers no external storage. "
- "The iPhone is an Apple product and has some nice features. It also has a nice price. Do you really need all those features in one device?"
"I think dropping it is likely."Of course, Rob will take a lot of heat from Macintosh zealots for pointing out what everyone already knows--if your kid buys an iPhone he'll die. Obviously.
"A lot of kids are going to get this phone. Kids do a lot of 'blind' texting on their phones" without looking at the screen, sometimes while they're driving, Enderle said. "With a touch screen phone, you have to look at the screen.""One of these children is going to end up in someone's trunk," he said. "Often it's the vendor that's held accountable."